1 cup honey
3/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves
- Place honey in a double boiler with water in the bottom.
- Squeeze rosemary leaves to release the flavor, and place in the honey.
- Bring water to a boil, and bring honey up to 185 degrees and keep at 185 for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand ten minutes.
- Strain out leaves while still warm.
- Place in sterilized jars and cap.
Amanda's notes: I don't have a double boiler, so I used a large saucepan as my base and a metal bowl that fit tightly around the edges to make my double boiler. I did a rather large batch for Christmas gifts a month ago, and simply used glass jars I picked up from Hobby Lobby that had hinged lids and a rubber gasket. Enjoy!